What set off my suspicion from the start is the headline "How I pulled in $ 1,387,789.81 by mistake" , the obvious actress in the video, who would be much better suited selling breast implants and the fact that this scheme is available through ClickSure, the money-back guarantee of which is anything but Iron-clad as claimed. Having said all that, this review is clearly judging a book by it's cover however, it's better to be safe than sorry!
But there are quite a few (more) "red flags" statements/claims that come up watching the video, which is too long and boring:
- Flashy house and car,
- Unsubstantiated income claims (I seriously doubt that
"every effort has been made accurately represent the
product(s) sold...) although it is stated in the
disclaimer that any claims made can be verified, the
only question is how and by whom.
- Commissions claims made are supposedly free of any
- Commissions claims are made on autopilot,
- Claim of a fool-proof system for making 10's of
thousands of $ per day, with no costs and special
- the usual "random pick of people" which begs the
question if they are actors as stated in the disclaimer
and miraculously they make money literally within
- Unsubstantiated Testimonials (actors?) that give the
impression they were rehearsed and/or read to you,
- The usual sob rags-to-riches story,
- The system is easy to use, takes seconds to set up
and anyone can do it,
- The system makes you a ton of money (a hot source
- Too many unsubstantiated screenshots of income
statements (always the same!)
- Now that she's made a ton of money, she is ready to
share her system with everyone,
- No costs, no complications, no learning curves...
- The system is quick, simple and automated,
- The system is 100 % free, (actually it is not, especially
if one can't comply with the ClickSure conditions
precedent of their money-back guarantee!), and
- No experience, technical skills required, just follow
Now this approach is certainly not new and it must be working otherwise people wouldn't be buying these kind of schemes. If they would only have a look at the disclaimer(s), they would understand that all the claims made are basically rubbish, otherwise they wouldn't need the disclaimer!
- Any claims made or examples given are believed to be
accurate. however, should not be relied on in any
- Each individuals success depends on his or her
background, dedication, desire and motivation as well
as other factors...
- You recognize any business endeavour has inherent
risk for loss of capital.
- This is a new system and there are no typical results.
- This product does not guarantee income or success.
- We do not purport this as a "Get rich schemes".
- Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in
our materials depends on the time you devote to the
program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your
finances, knowledge and various skills.
- The author and publisher disclaim any warranties.
Now go and try to reconcile these with the statements and claims made. I certainly cannot. Is it worth buying this scheme? Not in my book, but I leave it up to you.
In order to avoid becoming a Victim of Scam, please refer to www.internetadvisor.weebly.com and www.scamhunter.weebly.com. If you have any particular program/scheme you want me to research, please contact me.