Let's have a review of the rather lengthy video/presentation and at the statements/claims made:
- A guy named Matthew feels compelled to read the
video presentation to you, which to me indicates that
the target audience are either the hearing impaired
- "It is 100 % free"
- You are offered to get the power to "instantly launch
an endless stream of free traffic and commissions",
- This power will "funnel massive amounts of targeted
traffic to any website or affiliate link you like without
ever paying a dime",
- Matthew will "reveal exactly how you can go out and
get millions of dollars in traffic for free...",
- Unsubstantiated ClickBank and other income
statements are shown time and again,
- Nobody has to buy anything for Matthew to get paid,
- This incredibly powerful strategy "boils down to you
getting unlimited traffic and commissions for free",
- Then comes the usual "rags-to-riches" story,
- Matthew has a "proven 3 Step System that NEVER
fails to deliver an endless supply of high quality
free traffic for free",
- Anyone can do this,
- Matthew let's you know that his system is a "genuine
set-and-forget free money making" system,
- You can potentially make 10 million $ a year,
- "There's NO secret or hidden costs..."
- Matthew personally does give you an unconditional
30-day money-back guarantee.
As I mentioned, the video is way too long and repetitive. Let's have a look at the facts and try to reconcile just some with the (various) disclaimers:
1. It obviously is not free and comes with numerous up-
2. Matthew never reveals exactly how you can go out
and get millions of dollars,
3. Given the fact that there are up- and downsells
there obviously are hidden costs,
4. We don't know if Matthew is "real" or if he is an actor
5. Disclaimer: "As this is a new system, there are no
typical results. This product does not guarantee
income or success, and examples of the product
owner's and other person's results do not represent
an indication of future success or earnings". Try to
correlate that to the claims made?
6. Disclaimer: "You recognize any business endeavour
has inherent risk for loss of capital". That can only
lead you to the conclusion that Matthew's money
back guarantee is worthless!
I would think that at this point we can conclude that more likely than not, you are not going to get what you think you will get, except scammed out of $ 39.-
In order to avoid becoming a Victim of Scam, please refer to www.internetadvisor.weebly.com and www.scamhunter.weebly.com. If you have any particular program/scheme you want me to research, please contact me.
If you really want to find buyers and make a nice commission, especially those that do their everyday shopping online, then go to ASN and truly cover a global market that is the largest in every aspect and it is truly free! You will never pay a single cent!