However, I make an exception in this case for three reasons:
1.) The lead was sent to me by Justin Blake and Gary Ambrose, both brilliant Scam peddlers,
2.) The scheme is about taking surveys, which anyone should actually NOT be paying for,and
3.) This scheme comes with a host of upsells and downsells, which shouldn't be!
Let me be clear. Many, if not all large multi-national companies use professional advertising agencies to handle all their advertising and that includes doing market/consumer research. So, from the outset, any scheme claiming to have multi-million dollar companies as their clients are falling short to deliver the proof, because it is just not true!
Again, most if not all large companies use advertising agencies and if they want your and my opinion, they are involved in the consumer product markets, the largest of which are the US and Europe (I have done some rather extensive research on this topic). Consequently you have to understand that if your are not residing in those market areas, you won't get any surveys to take! So when this scheme claims that "Thousands of people from all over the world are earning substantial incomes from home just by completing simple online surveys" it is just not true!
There are truly legitimate programs for the common everyone to take surveys and there is nothing to pay, simply because they get a cut of the commission. There is no need for any training, which some schemes purport to be providing in order to justify their costs to you.
Having said all that, let's look at the claims made on the website and the video/presentation more closely.
- Among the unsubstantiated testimonials, you see false claims like "This opportunity is a hidden goldmine that only few people actually know about..." and merely by mentioning companies like Coca-Cola, Best Buy, Nike, Walmart, Amazon and Ebay you are led to believe that they are actually collaborating with these companies, when actually nothing could be further from the truth!
- "This incredible opportunity is legitimate, professional, and most of all reliable." While the basic idea certainly is legitimate, this scheme's approach is anything but professional and certainly has not proven it's reliability which is reflected in the fact that there is no actual proof of any collaboration with any company!
- "... so instead of setting up an office or paying employees to bug you on the phone, they leave it up to the Online Research Panels." That is certainly true, however, as I mentioned before these Research Panels are in one way or another part of an advertising agencies efforts and not the company directly.
- Absolutely no proof is provided when it is claimed that "eCashOpinions has that inside connection to get you enrolled with ALL of these companies!"
- "The more surveys you take, the more money you will make". That is very misleading, because any half decent research would need to be targeted to the specific consumer and only those that have been researched and "qualify" are those that will be invited to take surveys.
- The video/presentation again claims that this "opportunity is available to anybody in the world" which is simply not true as I mentioned before.
If you want to be a part in taking surveys and you are residing in the markets mentioned before, then I would recommend Paidviewpoint.com which actually does not cost anything the way it should be.
Or, if you really want to find buyers and make a nice commission, especially those that do their everyday shopping online, then go to ASN and truly cover a global consumer market that is the largest in every aspect and it is truly free! You will never pay a single cent! Have a look and see if you can get free give-aways! Just click <here>
In order to avoid becoming a Victim of Scam, please refer to www.internetadvisor.weebly.com and www.scamhunter.weebly.com. If you have any particular program/scheme you want me to research, please contact me.